ANXIETY in CHILDREN - helpful book this Christmas

I've had such a fantastic response to this little book! It seems to strike a chord all over the world and that gives me such joy. In this technologically complex modern world the simple,instinctive things remain - how we feel about ourselves and how we feel about the world in which we live. Many, many people struggle with anxiety and it often begins in childhood My aim with this book is to provide information, to use humour to de-mystify the stranglehold negative thought habits can have upon our minds and to provide practical advice THAT WORKS! Being a 'sufferer' myself I know exactly how it feels but I also know that it can be overcome, if you can accept it for what it is - an early warning system that gets a little out of control.

So, if you know someone who struggles a bit with anxiety, be it child or adult, this little book has many answers and LOTS of tips. My mission, still, after 25 years, is 'Changing the world, one child at a time.' You can order it here:
12 Annoying Monsters, at Five Senses Education website
 
12 Annoying Monsters, from Amazon.com 

Booktopia


If you've missed the Christmas run, aim for a NEW Year's present! What a fantastic way to begin 2016 - with the promise of a new way of tackling anxiety - becoming victorious over its effects! And please, if you've had success or still have questions, drop me a line at dawnmeredith1@gmail.com. I can send you up to 2 copies (in Australia) for $30 plus $1.80 postage.
Much Happiness to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts