The Whispering Stone - young adult urban fantasy fiction

 LOOK!!!! 

My new novel for 13yrs+ is finally here!
I started writing this story in 2006. Can you believe it? It was one of my early works and had a long genesis as I was learning my craft. I never gave up on it, though and am SO HAPPY that it is finally born! Imagine being haunted by your twin; the twin brother you didn't know you had...
 
 
So, what's it about?
A circle of salt on the ground, a wooden talisman and the ravings of an ancient mad woman – is it enough to free him from being haunted by his dead twin brother? Only the Whispering Stone, the sentinel, high up on Damage Cliffs, has the answer. It’s happened before. It will happen again. There is a debt to pay. A beautiful, sad-eyed girl says she’s his cousin. His best friend says he’s a selfish jerk and the girl he’s in love with won’t speak to him. Welcome to Harry’s world.

What about my other books?
Here is a list of my other books so far:

Junior fiction:
The Wobbly Wombat
The Anything Shop
Phantom Spies
Friend in a Shell
Fat Abby – Feline Investigator
 
Junior Non-fiction:
Sir Donald Bradman
The Boy Who Went to War
12 Annoying Monsters – Self Talk for Kids with Anxiety
 
Young Adult Fiction:
Rebel – book one of the FLIGHT trilogy
Elkwood
The Whispering Stone
 
Adult Fiction:
Letters from the Dead
 
 See my books page for more details on where to order.
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts