Thursday, 10 June 2010

The Wobbly Wombat by Dawn Meredith


 

Kid's Book Revew have reviewed my third book, The Wobbly Wombat. Click here:
http://kids-book-review.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-wobbly-wombat.html

This book deals with the topical issue of bullying. Characters are Australian animals, set in the beautiful Grey Gums Forest.

To order this book, click here:
The Wobbly Wombat


2 comments:

  1. I loved this book! I read it again and again. I really want to read the Anything Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad to hear it. Woody is very cute, isn't he? There are links on this blog to buy The Anything Shop. If you have any trouble, please let me know. cheers, Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SCAMS writers fall for - How to avoid getting caught in the web of lies & promote your work safely

  There are so many scams aimed specifically at writers theses days. They know we aren't good at sales and distribution. It's our fa...